Thursday, January 29, 2009

Luba Mason in Chicago



Here's a little clip I thought some would find interesting in light of the two AUTOGRAPHED Luba Mason Krazy Love CDs I'm giving away (courtesy of Miles High Productions).

Krazy Love dropped January 27, 2009, and it is a departure for Mason’s Broadway fans as she explores a Brazilian-tinged jazz side to her talents in an album that is largely of her own writing.

How to Enter
No need to sign up for any annoying newsletters or to create some stupid password you’ll never remember. To win one of two autographed copies of Luba Mason’s Krazy Love CD, just write a paragraph telling me about your favorite Broadway memory.

I’ve often written on here about my favorite Broadway (or Broadway tour) memories—seeing Carol Channing in Hello, Dolly! or almost crying during “It’s Your Wedding Day” in The Wedding Singer. Tell me what your favorite experience was and then explain how that show, performance, song, or whatever affected you in a paragraph.

The two winning entries will be edited for content and clarity and posted next week. Enter by Friday, January 30, 2009, by emailing me at broadwayloudmouth@yahoo.com. Send me your paragraph and your first name, and if you are a winner, I will email you on Monday to get your address for mailing you your autographed Krazy Love CD. Then, look for my review of the CD early next week.

the Broadway Mouth
January 29, 2009

No comments: